We do not collect any personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Information Collected and Stored
For each visitor to our Web site or the Web sites we host, our Web server automatically gathers and stores certain information. This information does not personally identify you. Your email address is not automatically collected. Only the following information is collected and stored:
- Your Internet domain and IP address.
- The type of browser and operating system you used to access our site.
- The date and time of your access to our site.
- The pages you view on our Web site.
- The address of the Web site from which you reached us, if you come to our Web site from a link on another Web site.
We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors. We use the IP address and domain name to diagnose problems with our server; to keep our Web site running smoothly; to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology they use; and to improve the content of the site. We do not track or record information about individuals.
If You E-mail Us
If you choose to send us personal information by e-mailing us, normally we use the information to respond to your message and for no other purpose. There is one exception to this policy: if you send us a threat or a message that describes or promotes unlawful activity, we will share it with law enforcement.
Collection of Personal Data
Alpha Pro Staffing collects personal information to operate effectively and to comply with government regulations (e.g., employment, tax, insurance). Alpha Pro Staffing collects and maintains Personal Information from its current and former employees, from individuals it may potentially employ or place for permanent or temporary employment with Alpha Pro Staffing customers, from current and former contingent workers (including temps and other non-employees) of Alpha Pro Staffing and at times, it may collect or be exposed to personal information from its customers. Through certain of the Alpha Pro Staffing Web sites, Alpha Pro Staffing collects personal information that is voluntarily provided by users when a user signs up though our web site. The purpose of the Alpha Pro Staffing Web site allows for users to set up an account or otherwise submit information for the purpose of searching for temporary or permanent employment opportunities, submits his or her resume for inclusion in an Alpha Pro Staffing database or responds to a specific listed employment position.
The information Alpha Pro Staffing collects will be used only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the ability to contact you;
- Compliance with human resource requirements;
- Compliance with government regulations,
- Provide payroll and human resources functions, including employee benefits programs;
- To support recruitment inquiries;
- To facilitate the job search process and to help us find you a suitable job match;
- To meet contractual obligations;
- To gauge the number of users and usage of the site;
- To store information about your preferences;
- Recognize you when you return;
- To provide information on goods and services requested or which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; Marketing, advertising and promotions, notification of events, surveys, workshops and training sessions run by Alpha Pro Staffing
- To notify you about changes to our services.
Personal data about you may be included in the following:
- Our interview notes
- Information obtained through reference and background checks;
- Educational or professional accreditation records;
- Information necessary to provide payroll services, including banking details, tax deductions and vacation allowances;
- Information about you and your beneficiaries, as required, to enroll in any benefits packages
- Reference letters; and
- Test results.
In order to provide services to our customers, we may collect personal data from our customers. We may collect this information solely for the purposes of managing the work we are contracted to manage and for no other reason. Alpha Pro Staffing will abide by any contractual obligations contained in any customer agreement related to the collection of Personal information we receive from the customer.
Alpha Pro Staffing notifies all identified data subjects about the purposes for which personal data is collected and used. In appropriate situations, however, Personal information may be "anonymized" so that the identity of individual data subjects cannot be known. In these cases, Alpha Pro Staffing will not notify you regarding the purpose for which personal data is collected and used by Alpha Pro Staffing.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other Websites. Alpha Pro Staffing is not responsible for the practices or contents of these Web sites
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our Web site, you may contact as described below.
We can be reached by our Contact Page or phone at (949)596-0200.
Thank you for visiting our Alpha Pro Staffing program Website and for reviewing the Alpha Pro Staffing, Inc. Privacy Statement.